Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Remembering memories


I watched empire records yesterday while making and eating dinner.
I loved that movie growing up in the 90's.
It made me want to work at a record store SOOOOOOOO bad!
Then I was sad because the music store industry is dying and if Empire Records really did exist, it would be struggling to stay alive.
Joe (the boss) would be stressed out much more than he already was.

Listening to the songs was nostalgic.
I also wanted one of those "stu-pid" pins that Deb made.
Which made me want to make a shirt that says that instead.
It probably wouldn't sell.
We'll see.
I also want to throw a 90's music party.
All 90's (early 90's preferable).
"Damn the man! Save the 90's!"

On a different note, I've been lagging on making my ideas come to life.
I have some, but I haven't been doing much about it.
I think I've just been lazy.
I did decide to continue making the Mr. T pillows because who doesn't want to give Mr. T a hug?
I would never pass up the opportunity.
Hugging Mr.T is like floating on a cloud.



P.S- the Gin Blossoms song "Til I hear it from you" has been stuck in my head since last night.

No comments: