Friday, May 21, 2010

holy cats

So I was in Etsy Find yesterday.

Did you miss me? I was there. Among some great sellers/artists, I was wedged inbetween Maid Of Clay's couples tattoo heart mug and Peoples Couture's chain mail body harness.

This is my first time in Etsy Finds so its kind of an exciting moment. Just like the first time I was on the front page. Its fun! However, this time, it led to many more sales. Which is fantastic! However now I'm going to be busy for the next couple of days. So if you don't hear from me, you don't have to worry. I'm fine.



On a new note, I have a new shirt design out in my store.



If you are wondering why my prices for some new shirts have gone up, I have switched over to alternative apparel tshirts. I decided to upgrade the shirts, since alternative apparel shirts tend to be soft and comfy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I love your Tee shirts, will you be doing a mens version of this design?

Im gonna go have a goosey gander at your etsy store now.
Take care
John

http://goldenfrogstudio.bigcartel.com

NONtRENDY said...

I will at some point. At this time I'm too busy at the moment with personal stuff that I don't have the time. Sorry. But keep an eye out, it'll be there.