Tuesday, January 26, 2010

trading

I haven't really traded before.
Until now.
And my first experience was exciting and very worthwhile.
What's funny is that I've been looking for a new hat for a while but never found one.
Until now.
To my delight, Chelsea of birthdayeveryday.etsy.com hand knit a black hat, which looked awesome. Someone suggested how it would rock in red, like Steve Zissou in The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.


Which I agreed too that it would be awesome in red. So I voiced out how I would love one. She said she liked my Honorable Mention tee. So the wheels of trading started to turn.

I got it and I'm in love.
Trading
Including my pets who wanted to sniff it for hours.
Red hat

I'll wear it all the time.
Maybe even when its not cold anymore.
Maybe when I'm inside.
Maybe I'll wear it as a night cap when I go to sleep.
But probably not.

No comments: