Thursday, April 9, 2009

what's in a name...

So I was thinking the other day of band names.
I realized, there are a HELL OF A LOT of band names that have animals in them.
Or the word animal in them.
Don't know what I am talking about?

I'll name a few:
Animal collective
The animals
The super furry animals
Deerhoof
deerhunter
grizzly bear
minus the bear
panda bear
band of horses
cat power
Josie and the Pussycats
def leppard
dogs die in hot cars
that dog
snoop dog
modest mouse
porcupine tree
counting crows
the doves
The eels
white rabbits
echo and the bunnymen
unicorns

I know I missed some.

And to go with our animal theme, here is my dog's face.
sleepy

And and to go along with our animals and names theme, the next dog I may or may not get, I want it to be male so I can name him, Marlon Brando.
I think it would be a great pet name, no?

No comments: