Thursday, April 2, 2009

forgetful places, forgetful faces

I realized that with pictures, I tend to neglect my cat.
Which is surprising, because she is such an easy model.
Plus my cat has an absolutely gorgeous orange coat.
le punks
If she was alive, she would act like a Hepburn.
So dignified and beautiful. Only with orange/redish hair.

lately she has been craving attention. She is usually never a lap cat, but lately she has been. Plus she has been greeting me every morning.
Its kind of nice actually.
But if I don't give her enough attention, she pukes.

I have lately been drawing lots of faces.
So I figured, I would make them into pin form.
face pins
I haven't listed them to sell yet. I'm focusing my store on clothing and tote bags.
I think I am going to start to sell pins solely on my website.
That is if I can get my sorry ass to sit down in front of a computer to get it done.

I also revamped my website.
There are a lot of things that need to be done on it and I'll probably end up changing the whole layout by next month.
But at least I have something new up.
www.nontrendy.com

1 comment:

cabin + cub said...

awwww. your cat so cute!