Friday, February 20, 2009

visitation rights

Went to Boston the past weekend with some friends of mine.
It was fun. Its nice to go somewhere with people you have never gone with before.
We laughed.
We cried.
We danced.
We tangoed.
ok... maybe not.
But we did laugh a lot.
And occasionally break out into song.
I don't know why so don't ask.

resting

my dog

man in suit

restrooms

gnome

gnome

We went to the garment district which was a lot of fun.
The pile of clothes is something I never expected.
And the man I caught, in a suit, talking on his cell phone, looking all important, standing on the $1.50/lb pile of clothes, created much humor for me.
He had no idea I took his photo.

I was afraid I was going to loose my dog in the pile of clothes so I didn't venture in.

My friend got a gnome mask. I wish we remembered wearing it in the car around Boston.

No comments: