Tuesday, January 6, 2009

buying a house in the woods

So the other day I was thinking of Goldilocks and the 3 bears.
So the bears have a house in the woods, right?
Then I was thinking, the bears were able to apply for a mortgage to buy a house?
Bears!?
Maybe that's why our economy and the housing market is in the toilet.
We were giving away mortgages to bears.

Dumb banks.
Unless the bears were wearing excellent human disguises.
In that case... smart bears.
But still... dumb banks.
Where is their income verification?!
Bears don't make money!
Unless they sell honey or salmon.
Am I reading into this too much?

2 comments:

April said...

I don't know...I think I'd trust a bear more than a human. They just look reliable to me. :)

Goldilocks though...now there's a shady character.

NONtRENDY said...

No kidding!
The nerve of her to just bust into someone's house.